- I think its time we all acknowledge the Republican presidential campaigns for their television station bail out. Spending millions and millions of dollars with local television stations just might save that industry and all the jobs that go along with it all-over the country.
And a special thanks goes to the (Romney) Super Pac that has done more to help television stations recover from the Great Recession than almost all of the other campaigns combined. Thank you.
- A special message to Arizona’s Republican leadership at the State capitol: are you sure you want to start messing around with the voter enacted Minimum Wage law? When it passed by a huge margin in 2006 voters thoroughly rejected the “its bad for business” argument, because it wasn’t. And it still isn’t.
There’s another reason they should think about this some more: in 2006 when Minimum Wage was on the ballot, Gov. Janet Napolitano (D) and Attorney General Terry Goddard (D) received overwhelming support.
But if those two reasons aren’t enough, consider this: The Republican effort to strip the cost-of-living increase from Arizona’s Minimum Wage law will be widely seen as the GOP trying to take money “away from voters.
Sort of busts the whole, “its your money so you should have it not the government” gambit.
- Arizona’s unemployment statistics are out. They show steady improvement with job growth continuing. But before Gov. Brewer and the Republican controlled legislature start taking credit for it, lets get real; it’s President Obama who deserves the credit, not the local GOP political types who, if anything, have been adopting policies to kill off job growth.
- It’s A Choice: Hobbs or Lake
- How to do politics without going crazy?
- How to fight back against “WhatAboutism” “Taking Blame” and Be Assertive
- Imagine this..A local woman was ousted from Donald Trump’s RNC for being…
- 21 WAYS TO LOSE A CAMPAIGN
- The New Virus is called “Manchin”
- Gov Ducey continues to try out for Team Trump
- Here’s how the story ends…
- Another voice: Walter Isaacson
- The best paragraph on what’s going on in Congress.
March 2023 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31