- Special Message to the Arizona Legislature March 21, 2019
- Look for Trump to Play “Let’s make a deal.” March 2, 2019
- Something to get really pissed about… September 7, 2018
- Goodbye Mr.Flake. Hello Mrs. Flakey October 26, 2017
- I’ve Run Out Of Adjectives… October 7, 2017
- Watch Out: Trump is on his way to “Wag The Dog.” September 24, 2017
- This isn’t the America my Dad fought for. July 28, 2017
- If it has feathers and quacks it’s a duck June 22, 2017
- Don’t waste your breath on Trump. Save it for McConnell. June 14, 2017
- Senator McCain. It’s your time to act. May 17, 2017
Category Archives: Politics
My story begins in 1972. I was doing TV news at a station in Lansing, Michigan. Any time I start feeling full of myself I dig up a photo of me on camera back then.… Read the rest
I believe that Donald J. Trump has Narcissistic Personality Disorder (NPD). I’ve believed this for some time but a lot of good that did.
I’m not a psychologist or psychiatrist. But I have an advanced degree and I can read.
Maybe it’s just what fate had in store for politicians from Arizona.Read the rest
You’re all fired up and ready to contact your congressman or legislator. So, what do you do? Make phone calls? Send email? Even take the time to send a letter?
Chances are you’ve been directed to do one of those.… Read the rest
Trump’s Rise to Power – Was It 1930?
His campaign brilliantly organized thousands of meetings, flying in his private jet criss-crossing the country speaking to millions with wall-to-wall TV and Cable News coverage.… Read the rest
(One joy of writing like this is the ability to copy what happens during every NFL game: “Upon further review…” and edit. That’s what I’e done here.)
Over a year ago I wrote that the presidential election would eventually come down to answering a simple question: “Do you dislike Hillary Clinton more than you fear Donald Trump?”
Well, we’re here now and, at the risk of violating a longstanding personal rule (Rule #1 Overconfidence can defeat you) come January, Hillary Clinton is going to become our 35th president and our first woman president.… Read the rest
“Trump” isn’t the problem anymore…
Donald Trump, in my opinion, is no longer the problem.
He remains narcissistic, of course, and may have a personality disorder as so many Beltway folks believe.… Read the rest