Subscribe to Our Newsletter
- Looks like Mike Bloomberg’s campaign just got “the photo.” You gotta see this…
- Surprised? Don’t be. He told us who he is 3 years ago
- Meanwhile, back at the Az Legislature…
- Looks like an Ostrich festival in the U.S. Senate
- Oops. WTF. Legislature not off to good start.
- Sen. Mitch McConnell wants to hear from you. Here’s how.
- Martha McSally. Is it worth Trump fundraising?
- New Polling Report: Biden still in lead; Bloomberg starts in 5th Place
- Yes – Trump & Friends could reactivate The Draft
- Accountability 2020: Make ’em do something
Daily Archives: January 2, 2020
Like a gathering storm, the 90 members of the Arizona legislature are getting ready to invade the State Capitol again. So I want to get caught up on where we left off when they adjourned a few months ago
Basically, I believe that we need to evaluate the success or failure of the legislature by a different set of standards.… Read the rest