Social Media Links
January 2018 M T W T F S S « Oct 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Goodbye Mr.Flake. Hello Mrs. Flakey October 26, 2017
- I’ve Run Out Of Adjectives… October 7, 2017
- Watch Out: Trump is on his way to “Wag The Dog.” September 24, 2017
- This isn’t the America my Dad fought for. July 28, 2017
- If it has feathers and quacks it’s a duck June 22, 2017
- Don’t waste your breath on Trump. Save it for McConnell. June 14, 2017
- Senator McCain. It’s your time to act. May 17, 2017
- “Lists. It’s personal.” February 26, 2017
- A New Journalism for Troubled Times January 30, 2017
- Does Donald Trump Have NPD? Ask Mayo Clinic January 26, 2017
Author Archives: Bob Grossfeld
I never agreed with much of what Senator Jeff Flake said when it came to policy — although I liked his stand on Cuba. But I always believed him to be a decent, honorable man.… Read the rest
I know, I know, I know.
But as much as I share the opinions (and prayers) of my progressive colleagues, the truth is that the odds are overwhelmingly against Republicans using their control of Congress to fix this mess.… Read the rest
If you’ve never heard the phrase “Wag The Dog” you may be missing out on what could be the Washington story of the year.
But I get ahead of myself.
“Wag the Dog” refers to a story and film by that name that came out in 1997.… Read the rest
My Dad died when I was 19.
But even today I remember that small patch of smooth skin on his left shoulder. It had an almost translucent quality. Dad never liked to talk about it.… Read the rest
I know I can’t be the only one. Right? I mean it seems as if everyone with any sense left looks at Mr. Trump’s actions and words regarding Russia and comes to the same conclusion: He’s the only one who can’t or won’t acknowledge that Russia launched a massive cyberattack on the United States during our 2016 election.… Read the rest
It almost goes without saying but Donald Trump is sucking up almost all of the “media” air. So much so that I don’t even have to offer complete sentences and you’ll know what I’m talking about.… Read the rest
Maybe it’s just what fate had in store for politicians from Arizona.
In 1974 a U.S. Senator from Arizona, once his party’s nominee for president, helped usher a crook out of the White House.… Read the rest
My story begins in 1972. I was doing TV news at a station in Lansing, Michigan. Any time I start feeling full of myself I dig up a photo of me on camera back then.… Read the rest