- We Got A Unicorn – Now Don’t Screw It Up September 3, 2019
- Former Gov. Brewer tries to put lipstick on Trump “asylum” policies. August 9, 2019
- Special Message to the Arizona Legislature March 21, 2019
- Look for Trump to Play “Let’s make a deal.” March 2, 2019
- Something to get really pissed about… September 7, 2018
- Goodbye Mr.Flake. Hello Mrs. Flakey October 26, 2017
- I’ve Run Out Of Adjectives… October 7, 2017
- Watch Out: Trump is on his way to “Wag The Dog.” September 24, 2017
- This isn’t the America my Dad fought for. July 28, 2017
- If it has feathers and quacks it’s a duck June 22, 2017
Monthly Archives: September 2019
… Read the rest
No. This has absolutely nothing to do with sports, just a game.
I’ve been at this a long time. I have seen candidates who are not too bright win campaigns while those few brilliant candidates are sent back home without even a “parting gift.”
Then, I’ve been told, there are magic moments when it may seem like some powerful force has stepped in to save the campaign.