- Former Gov. Brewer tries to put lipstick on Trump “asylum” policies. August 9, 2019
- Special Message to the Arizona Legislature March 21, 2019
- Look for Trump to Play “Let’s make a deal.” March 2, 2019
- Something to get really pissed about… September 7, 2018
- Goodbye Mr.Flake. Hello Mrs. Flakey October 26, 2017
- I’ve Run Out Of Adjectives… October 7, 2017
- Watch Out: Trump is on his way to “Wag The Dog.” September 24, 2017
- This isn’t the America my Dad fought for. July 28, 2017
- If it has feathers and quacks it’s a duck June 22, 2017
- Don’t waste your breath on Trump. Save it for McConnell. June 14, 2017
Monthly Archives: March 2019
Dear Members of the Arizona Legislature,
We’ve been noticing that you don’t seem to remember the Oath you swore to when we elected you.
You know the one:
“I will support the Constitution of the United States and the Constitution and laws of the State of Arizona, that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same and defend them against all enemies, foreign and domestic, and that I will faithfully and impartially discharge the duties of the office of according to the best of my ability, so help me God (or so I do affirm).”
You may have forgotten that one very important portion of the Arizona Constitution you swore to defend is Article 2 Section 5.